Radio ether program one thousand two hundred and eighty seven (revolution ether). The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role.
Radio ether program one thousand two hundred and eighty seven (revolution ether). You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first.
Free Streaming Radio - Upload your music for radio play Crypto Music rradio Get Some: Radio Ether! <
Free Streaming Radio - Upload your music for radio play Crypto Music rradio Get Some: Radio Ether! < Crypto < 24hr Live stream starts SOON ether radio - featuring crypto music payments.
Revolution +. Terms of Service. Now playing: Normani Dancing with a Stranger. Natalie Imbruglia Torn.
Ethereum Blockchain Explorer. Etherscan is a Block Explorer and Analytics Platform for Ethereum, a decentralized smart contracts platform. 78 @ . 2005 BTC (+. 4%). Contact Us. Brand Assets.
Radio ether program one thousand two hundred and eighty one (washington, . Washington is no doubt the boss town in the country for a man to live in who wants to get all the pleasure he can in a given number of months. But I wasn't built that way. I don't want the earth at one gulp. All of us are always losing some pleasure that we might have if we could be everywhere at once. I lose Washington, for instance, for the privilege of saving my life.
Ether One, the first offering from White Paper Games, brought me even closer to that feeling without forfeiting a unique . However, Ether One rivals Myst and its progeny by ensuring the puzzle solving isn't immediately apparent.
Ether One, the first offering from White Paper Games, brought me even closer to that feeling without forfeiting a unique character all its own. Although the execution isn’t perfect, I’d still highly recommend this game to fans of lonely adventures and crafty puzzles. Puzzles are so organically tied to and integrated into their environment that realizing you have puzzles around you is a puzzle itself. You rarely find yourself staring at an otherworldly device; instead, clues and answers wait for you to pay attention to your surroundings.
create ether-based systems but from the standpont of the structural World Ether discovered and described by Dmitry . Sometimes they themselves "set" functional properties of ether, and make reference to his work only to use the latter and the name of Dmitri Mendeleev as a fashionable brand.
create ether-based systems but from the standpont of the structural World Ether discovered and described by Dmitry Mendeleev.
Start listening to Radio on your phone right now with Player FM's free mobile app, the best podcasting experience on both iPhone and Android. Guides you to smart, interesting podcasts based on category, channel, or even specific topics. Right from the start, I found the experience of using Player FM enjoyabl. ’m actually rather surprised this app is free. Looking for a high-quality podcasts app on Android? Player FM might just be it.
PROGRAM ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY SEVEN
“The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first.”
- Jim Morrison
1. Intro/Before the Revolution - New Yorker Films - 1964 (Italy), 1965 (US)
2. Revolution 1 (Take 18) (Lennon–McCartney) - Beatles [The Beatles, also known as "The White Album" (2018 50th Anniversary Box Set bonus tracks) - Apple - 2018]
3. Impeach the President (R. Hammond) - The Honey Drippers [Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single - Alaga Records AL-1017 - 1973]
4. Revolution Blues (Neil Young) - Neil Young & the Promise of the Real [Whitewater Amphitheater, Canyon Lake, Texas, 4/26/2016]
6. Children Of The Revolution (Marc Bolan) - T-Rex [Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single, Pushout Centre - T. REX - 1972]
7. Revolution Rock (Mick Jones, Joe Strummer) - The Clash [London Calling - Epic - 1979]
8. Volunteers (Balin, Kantner) (Live at the Woodstock Music & Art Fair, Sunday, August 17, 1969) - Jefferson Airplane [The Woodstock Experience - RCA, Legacy - 2009]
9. The Revolution Starts Now (Steve Earle) - Steve Earle [The Revolution Starts Now - E-Squared - 2013]
11. Can't Hear the Revolution (Robert Pollard) - Guided By Voices [Mag Earwhig! - Matador - 1997]
12. The Revolution Was Postponed Because of Rain (Lati Kronlund) - Brooklyn Funk Essentials [Cool and Steady and Easy - Dorado - 1993]
13. Revolution (Ossie Hibbert) - Toots & The Maytals [In the Dark - Dragon - 1974]
14. Revolution Earth (Robert Waldrop, Kate Pierson, Keith Strickland) - The B-52's [CD, Single, Promo - Reprise Records - 1992]
16. Sexual Revolution - Band Demo - Pink Floyd [The Wall - Immersion Box Set - EMI (Japan) - 2012]
17. Must Be a Revolution (Winston Jarrett) - Righteous Flames & Black Liberators [Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single - Clocktower Records - 1975]
18. Revolution (Marley) - Bob Marley & The Wailers [Natty Dread - Island REcords - 1974]
19. Reggae Revolution - Ziggy Marley & The Melody Makers [Time Has Come: The Best Of Ziggy Marley And The Melody Makers - EMI-Manhattan Records - 1988]
21. The Old Revolution (Leonard Cohen) - Ofer Golany [Leonard Cohen Project - 2005]
22. The Times They Are A-Changin' (Bob Dylan) - Simon & Garfunkel [Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M. - Columbia - 1964]
23. Be a Revolutionary - Lionel Cohen [Musikopedie, Vol. XLIX - DNA Productions - 2018]
24. Give It Revolution - Suicidal Tendencies [Lights... Camera... Revolution - Epic - 1990]
26. Revolution (Simone, Weldon Irving) - Nina Simone [Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single - RCA Victor - 1969]
27. Revolution (Hynde) - The Pretenders [Last Of The Independents - Warner Bros. Records, Sire - 1994]
28. People Have the Power (Fred "Sonic" Smith, Patti Smith) - Patti Smith [Dream of Life - Arista - 1988]
29. Tangled Up in Blue (Bob Dylan) - with band (previously released on Blood on the Tracks) [Sound 80 Studio, Minneapolis, MN, December 30, 1974] - Bob Dylan
[More Blood, More Tracks: The Bootleg Series Vol. 14 (Deluxe Edition) - Sony Legacy - 2018]
30. Freedom to the People (J. Gibson) - The Heptones [Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single - B-Side to Max Romeo's "Don't Be Prejudice" - Jogib Records - 1971]
32. GOP Glory Hole / Sharpen Your Wit & Impeach the Motherfucker - Fields Ohio [Enemy A - self-released - 2019]
33. F*** The System (Malakian, Tankian) - System Of A Down [Steal This Album! - American Recordings, Columbia - 2002]
34. Outro/The Coconut Revolution - Journeyman Pictures - 2011
35. Rubber Revolution - Blood Donor [Vinyl, Single, 7", Red - Arista - 1979] [ETHER BONUS]
36. The Revolution (R. McLean) - Yami Bolo [Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM - Leggo Records - 1993] [ETHER BONUS]
DJs: Charles Cicirella and Dan Klute
Monday, October 28, 2019