Radio ether program one thousand two hundred and twenty seven (trees ether).
Radio ether program one thousand two hundred and twenty seven (trees ether). I revere them when they live in tribes and families, in forests and groves. And even more I revere them when they stand alone.
Find out at which radio station you can hear Plastic Tree - Ether. Now playing: Toto Africa. Radio Caprice - Pop music 80's. Ed Sheeran Beautiful People (feat.
Free Streaming Radio - Upload your music for radio play Crypto Music rradio Get Some: Radio Ether! <
Free Streaming Radio - Upload your music for radio play Crypto Music rradio Get Some: Radio Ether! < Crypto < 24hr Live stream starts SOON ether radio - featuring crypto music payments. 8 August ·. Ether Radio updated their business hours.
Modularity: the parts of the Ethereum protocol should be designed to be as modular and separable as possible. Over the course of development, our goal is to create a program where if one was to make a small protocol modification in one place, the application stack would continue to function without any further modification.
Radio ether program one thousand four hundred and five (country fifties ether)
Radio ether program one thousand four hundred and five (country fifties ether). 1. Intro 2. Fire On The Strings - Joe Maphis (King of the Strings) 3. Guitar Rock n Roll (Maphis) - Joe Maphis (King of the Strings) 4. talk 5. This Kiss Must Last Forever (Jack Rhodes, Sonny James) - Sonny James 6. Why Don't You Let Me Go (Floyd F. Wilson) - Goldie Hill [Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single (B-side to "Ain't Gonna.
Ethereum implements this paradigm in a generalised manner. We discuss its design, implementation issues, the opportunities it provides and the future hurdles we envisage.
Ether is a cryptocurrency generated by the Ethereum platform and used to compensate mining nodes for computations performed
Ether is a cryptocurrency generated by the Ethereum platform and used to compensate mining nodes for computations performed. The Ethereum Project's logo, first used in 2014.
The ether "existed"for only 8 years, and society .
The ether "existed"for only 8 years, and society did not have time to get acquainted with the innovation while the forgers went to even greater lengths – other "related" elements threatening the disclosure, such as the root inert gas coronium (Co), were deleted to. create ether-based systems but from the standpont of the structural World Ether discovered and described by Dmitry Mendeleev
PROGRAM ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY SEVEN
“For me, trees have always been the most penetrating preachers. I revere them when they live in tribes and families, in forests and groves. And even more I revere them when they stand alone. They are like lonely persons. Not like hermits who have stolen away out of some weakness, but like great, solitary men, like Beethoven and Nietzsche. In their highest boughs the world rustles, their roots rest in infinity; but they do not lose themselves there, they struggle with all the force of their lives for one thing only: to fulfil themselves according to their own laws, to build up their own form, to represent themselves. Nothing is holier, nothing is more exemplary than a beautiful, strong tree. When a tree is cut down and reveals its naked death-wound to the sun, one can read its whole history in the luminous, inscribed disk of its trunk: in the rings of its years, its scars, all the struggle, all the suffering, all the sickness, all the happiness and prosperity stand truly written, the narrow years and the luxurious years, the attacks withstood, the storms endured. And every young farmboy knows that the hardest and noblest wood has the narrowest rings, that high on the mountains and in continuing danger the most indestructible, the strongest, the ideal trees grow.
Trees are sanctuaries. Whoever knows how to speak to them, whoever knows how to listen to them, can learn the truth. They do not preach learning and precepts, they preach, undeterred by particulars, the ancient law of life.
A tree says: A kernel is hidden in me, a spark, a thought, I am life from eternal life. The attempt and the risk that the eternal mother took with me is unique, unique the form and veins of my skin, unique the smallest play of leaves in my branches and the smallest scar on my bark. I was made to form and reveal the eternal in my smallest special detail.
A tree says: My strength is trust. I know nothing about my fathers, I know nothing about the thousand children that every year spring out of me. I live out the secret of my seed to the very end, and I care for nothing else. I trust that God is in me. I trust that my labor is holy. Out of this trust I live.
When we are stricken and cannot bear our lives any longer, then a tree has something to say to us: Be still! Be still! Look at me! Life is not easy, life is not difficult. Those are childish thoughts. Let God speak within you, and your thoughts will grow silent. You are anxious because your path leads away from mother and home. But every step and every day lead you back again to the mother. Home is neither here nor there. Home is within you, or home is nowhere at all.
A longing to wander tears my heart when I hear trees rustling in the wind at evening. If one listens to them silently for a long time, this longing reveals its kernel, its meaning. It is not so much a matter of escaping from one's suffering, though it may seem to be so. It is a longing for home, for a memory of the mother, for new metaphors for life. It leads home. Every path leads homeward, every step is birth, every step is death, every grave is mother.
So the tree rustles in the evening, when we stand uneasy before our own childish thoughts: Trees have long thoughts, long-breathing and restful, just as they have longer lives than ours. They are wiser than we are, as long as we do not listen to them. But when we have learned how to listen to trees, then the brevity and the quickness and the childlike hastiness of our thoughts achieve an incomparable joy. Whoever has learned how to listen to trees no longer wants to be a tree. He wants to be nothing except what he is. That is home. That is happiness.”
- Herman Hesse, Bäume. Betrachtungen und Gedichte (Trees: Reflections and Poems)
2. Thorn Tree in the Garden (Bobby Whitlock) - Derek and the Dominos [Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs - ATCO Records - 1970]
3. Trees - The Supernaturals [It Doesn't Matter Anymore - Food - 1997]
5. Lime Tree Arbour (Cave) - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds [The Boatman's Call - Mute - 1997]
6. The Pine Tree - Johnny Cash and June Carter [Johnny Cash And His Woman - Columbia - 1973]
8. Redwood Tree (Van Morrison) - Van Morrison [Saint Dominic's Preview - Warner Bros. Records - 1972]
9. A Tree Out in the Yard (Central Park) (Nilsson) - Harry Nilsson [Sessions 1967-1975: Rarities from The RCA Albums Collection - RCA - 2013]
11. Rainbow Tree - The Lemon Pipers [Green Tambourine - Buddah Records - 1968]
12. Apple Suckling Tree (Take 2) - Bob Dylan and The Band [The Bootleg Series, Vol. 11: The Basement Tapes Complete - Columbia - 2014]
14. Treefingers - Radiohead [Kid A - Capitol Records - 2000]
15. Palm Trees (Dury, Fabienne Débarre, Mike More) - Baxter Dury [It's a Pleasure - Pias - 2014]
17. Redbud Tree (Knopfler) - Mark Knopfler [Privateering - Mercury - 2012]
18. I Talk To the Trees [From Paint Your Wagon] - Chet Baker [Chet Baker Plays the Best of Lerner and Loewe - Riverside Records - 1959]
20. Under Giant Trees - Agnes Obel [Aventine - Play It Again Sam (Europe) - 2013]
21. The Trees They Do Grow High (trad) - Pentangle [Sweet Child - Reprise Records - 1968]
23. Family Tree - Belle & Sebastian [Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like a Peasant - Jeepster Recordings - 2000]
24. Cactus Tree (Joni Mitchell) - Joni Mitchell [Song To A Seagull - Reprise Records - 1968]
26. The Trees They Do Grow High (trad) - Joan Baez [Joan Baez, Vol. 2 - Vanguard - 1961] [ETHER BONUS]
Charles Cicirella and Dan Klute
Sunday, December 16, 2018 and Tuesday, December 25, 2018
Cleveland, Ohio and Buchanan, Michigan
HUG A TREE