01. Crying Blues (Crying Won't Make Me Stay).
01. 02. You're Gonna Miss Me (When I'm Gone). 03. Miss Katy Lee Blues.
Listen online top songs Lowell Fulson. Lowell Fulson - Classic Cuts: 1946-1953 CD2. Blues. Download the latest song of Classic Cuts: 1946-1953 CD2: Whiskey Blues.
Torrent Description 1946 to 1953 : Release Notes: Guitarist/singer Lowell Fulson has long been an overlooked.
LOWELL FULSON CLASSIC CUTS CD D Release Date: September 14, 2004 Label: JSP Records Format:. 1946 to 1953 : Release Notes: Guitarist/singer Lowell Fulson has long been an overlooked blues innovator, overshadowed by more commercially successful artists such as . In truth, Fulson gave King "Three O'Clock Blues," which became a hit for King in the '50s
Cuts 1946-1953(Disc C)(blues)() Music. 20-Low Society Blues.
to Lowell Fulson Classic Cuts 1946-1953(Disc C)(blues)() Music. am Lowell Fulson Classic Cuts 1946-1953 (Disc C)(blues)()[ro Music. Lowell Fulson Classic Cuts 1946-1953 (Disc C). 02-Double Trouble Blues. mp38,400 KB. 06-Lazy Woman Blues. mp37,866 KB. 04-Good Woman Blues. You cannot download any of those files from here.
And Then Some 2001, Album. ABC Of The Blues 2010, Album. My First Recordings 2009, Album. Trying To Find My Baby 2004, Album. It's A Good Day 1988, Album. Classic Cuts: 1946-1953 2004, Album. Classic Cuts:1946-1953 2004, Album.
Lowell Fulson (March 31, 1921 – March 7, 1999) was an American blues guitarist and songwriter, in the West Coast blues tradition. He also recorded for contractual reasons as Lowell Fullsom and Lowell Fulsom. After T-Bone Walker, he was the most important figure in West Coast blues in the 1940s and 1950s. Fulson was born on a Choctaw reservation in Atoka, Oklahoma, the son of Mamie and Martin Fulson.
Miss Katy Lee Blues 04. Rambling Blues 05. Fulson Blues 06. San Francisco Blues 07. Crying Blues 0. Mean Woman Blues 27. Thinkin' Blues 28. Tryin' To Find My Baby 1947-1948 (Disc B) 01. Let's Throw A Boogie Woogie 02. Highway 99 03. Whiskey Blues 04. Tell Me Baby 05. Crying Blues 08. You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone 09. Miss Katie Lee Blues 10. Rambling Blues 11. Fulson's Blues 1. Fulson Boogie 06. Highway '99' 07.
1946-1953 Classic Cuts. Lowell had a big tough voice that was well-suited to singing the blues but he could be a master of the guitar instrumental just the same and this is demonstrated by the fine "Low Society", "Guitar Shuffle" and "Juke Box Shuffle".
Classic Cuts 1946-1953. Track Listing - Disc 3. Sample. Double Trouble Blues. 3. Stormin' and Rainin'.
LOWELL FULSON CLASSIC CUTS [1946-1953]
CD D [LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA 1951-1953]
Release Date: September 14, 2004
Label: JSP Records
1946 to 1953 [Box] [Remaster]: Release Notes:
Guitarist/singer Lowell Fulson has long been an overlooked blues innovator, overshadowed by more commercially successful artists such as B.B. King. In truth, Fulson gave King "Three O'Clock Blues," which became a hit for King in the '50s. British label JSP does its best to present a more complete picture of Fulson with the four-CD box set Lowell Fulson 1946 to 1953. A superb collection, the set traces the rise of Fulson from obscure Oklahoma guitar slinger to "chitlin circuit" blues star. ~ Matt Collar
1. Sinner's Prayer (Alt) 2:11
2. Blues With A Feelin' 2:30
3. Why Can't You Cry For Me 2:39
4. Let Me Ride In Your Little Automobile 2:49
5. Lonesome Christmas Pt. 1 2:31
6. Lonesome Christmas Pt. 2 2:15
7. I'm A Night Owl Pt. 1 2:36
8. I'm A Night Owl Pt. 2 2:38
9. Fillmore Mess Around (aka Fulson's Guitar Boogie) 2:10.
10 Let's Live Right 2:49
11. Guitar Shuffle (aka The Day Is Passing On) 2:48
12. Mean Old Lonesome Song 2:28
13. The Day Is Slowly Passing (Alt) 2:36
14. The Highway Is My Home (aka Why Can't You Cry For Me) 2:29
15. Upstairs 2:30
16. I Love My Baby 2:35
17 I've Been Mistreated 2:35
18. You're Going To Miss Me When I'm Gone (alt) 2:34
19. I've Been Mistreated (Diff Song) 2:45
20. It's Hard To Believe (Alt) 2:22
21. Ride Until The Sun Goes Down 2:30
22. Christmas Party Shuffle 2:54
23. The Blues Come Rollin' In 2:59
24. My Daily Prayer 2:17
25. Juke Box Shuffle (aka 9:30 Shuffle) 2:23
26. Is Your Friend Teally Your Friend 3:19
27. Let Me Love You Baby 2:36
28. Cash Box Boogie (aka Lowell Jumps One) 1:55
29. Market Street Blues 2:23
30. Best Wishes 2:34
Personnel: Lowell Fulson (vocals,guitarMartin Fulson (guitar); Earl Singers Brown (alto saxophone); Que Martyn (tenor saxophone); Eldridge McCarty, King Solomon, Rufus J. Russell, Lloyd Glenn (piano); Bob Harvey , Dickie Washington, Asal Carson (drums)