Listen to music from Panagiotis Toundas like Prosfigopoula. Scrobbling is when Last. fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Recent Listening Trend.
Listen to music from Panagiotis Toundas like Prosfigopoula. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Panagiotis Toundas.
org Panayiotis Toundas - I & IV (Greek Music) Audio FLAC. Panayiotis Toundas I. 14. Ρόζα Εσκενάζυ - Αληθινή Αγάπη. flac18 MB. 08. Ρίτα Αμπατζή - Για Την Αγάπη Σο. lac16 MB. 17. Ρόζα Εσκενάζυ - Γίνομαι Άντρας. com Panayiotis Toundas Music. org Panayiotis Toundas - I & IV (Greek Music) Music. me Panayiotis Toundas - I & IV (Greek Music) Music Misc. flac16 MB. 04. Ρίτα Αμπατζή - Με Ζουρνάδες Με Νταούλια. flac15 MB. 16. Κώστας Τσανάκος - Κρασοπίνω. 13. Ρίτα Αμπατζή - Τουρκολιμανιώτισσα Γλυκειά.
Abatzi performed with many of the most famous musicians including Panayiotis Toundas, Vangelis . a b c National Geographic World Music: Rita Abatzi. Greek-Oriental Rebetica: Songs and Dances in the Asia Minor Style, 1911–1937. Arhoolie/Folklyric 7005.
Abatzi performed with many of the most famous musicians including Panayiotis Toundas, Vangelis Papazoglou, Kostas Skarvelis, Iakovos Montanaris, Spyros Peristeris, Dimitrios Semsis, I. Ogdontaki up to Markos Vamvakaris and Vassilis Tsitsanis. Her career ended after World War II. She died in Egaleo (Athens), Greece YouTube Encyclopedic.
Music Production Studio. FLAC - Free Lossless Audio Codec. Barbie Rican - Calicho (Single) Año: 2018 Formato: FLAC 24bit/44. Musica Lossless en Español. October 25 ·. Rvssian, Farruko & J Balvin - Ponle (Single) Año: 2018 Formato: FLAC 24bit/44.
What others are saying. Imperial Roman Fourth Style fresco, Sappho from Regio IV, insula occidentalis, Pompeii. A young woman holding a stylus and a booklet of wax tablets. burn her and finish what my father started" he said in a steady tone, "burn the bloody bitch. a lone tear trickled from the corner of his eye, yet not once did he falter, not once did he hesitate. Sappho One of the first published female writers.
Listen to the latest Greek Top 40 music hits and songs here from your desktop or mobile device for free. Listen to the Greek top 40 new hit music online playlist by GreekBoston. com for the week of December 9, 2019!
Listen to the latest Greek Top 40 music hits and songs here from your desktop or mobile device for free. com for the week of December 9, 2019! Every week GreekBoston. com will update this playlist featuring the newest Top 40 hits on the Greek music charts so be sure to keep checking back! You can listen to the top Greek music hits here on any mobile device, phone, tablet or computer. This weekly top 40 new Greek music chart playlist is determined by a combination charts in Greece and Greek music streams on the GreekBoston.
Panayiotis Toundas was born in Smyrna in 1885/1886. His family were fairly wealthy. From an early age he learned to play the Mandolin, as well as other instruments. Around the turn of the century he joined "The Politakia" - a Smyrna ensemble run by Sideras. He worked alongside the greatest musicians in Asia Minor including Ogdhondakis, Papasoglu and Spiros Peristeris.
Toundas started to compose songs from around 1910. Many of his songs were recorded and became hits prior to 1922, and he was instrumental in defining the Smyrnaic sound. He also toured extensively in Egypt, Africa and Europe. He came to Athens in 1923 and lived in the Nea Smyrni area.
At first Toundas worked as a Mandolin player in Taverns but in 1924 he became a director of ODEON record company. His first composition to appear on 78RPM in Greece was "Smyrnia" in 1924 sung by the tenor Misailidi. Toundas' compositions became very popular and were leased to all the foreign record labels.
In 1929, Toundas discovered Roza Eskenazi singing in TSITSIFIES and he arranged for Roza to record some sides, kick starting her recording career. They continued to work together successfully throughout the 1930s.
In 1931, Toundas became director of the Columbia label. His songs continued to be amongst the most popular and he worked with the greatest musicians and singers of the day. From 1934, Toundas began to use bouzouki and baglama in recordings of songs. He continued his illustrious career through to 1941 when the Germans entered Athens.
Toundas died on 23 May 1942 in his house in Nea Smyrni. He was survived by his wife and one daughter, but I don't know if he has surviving descendants today.
Toundas ongoing popularity is shown not only in the ongoing re-releases of his orginal recordings, but also in the esteem in which he is held by Greek musicians today. His songs have been re-recorded by Alexiou, Glykeria, Dalaras etc.
When interviewed in 1972, Roza said that Toundas was the greatest composer of them all and she acknowledged his part in her story "If it weren't for Tountas, there would be no 'legendary Roza'". (wiki.phantis.com)
Panayiotis Toundas I
01. Kostas Roukounas - To Koukli Tis Kokkinias
02. Marika Politissa - Pasalimaniotissa
03. Roza Eskenazu - Lili I Skandaliara
04. Rita Ampatzi - Me Zournades Me Ntaoulia
05. Kostas Roukounas - I Marika I Daskala
06. Marika Politissa - Prigkipiotissa
07. Kostas Roukounas - Alanis Manas Gios
08. Rita Ampatzi - Gia Tin Agapi Sou
09. Rita Ampatzi - I Gkarsona
10. Roza Eskenazu - Giati Foumaro KokaÀni
11. Roza Eskenazu - Magissa Kakia
12. Kostas Nouros - O Varkaris
13. Rita Ampatzi - Tourkolimaniotissa Glukeia
14. Roza Eskenazu - Alithini Agapi
15. Kostas Roukounas - Stous Podarades
16. Kostas Tsanakos - Krasopino
17. Roza Eskenazu - Ginomai Antras
18. Giorgos Vidalis, Valeris - Prosfugopoula
Panayiotis Toundas IV
01. Kostas Roukounas - Kouventa Me To Haro
02. Stellakis Perpiniadis - Ego Thelo Prigkipessa
03. Rita Ampatzi, Zaharias Kasimatis - Aeroplano tha paro
04. Kostas Roukounas - Nina
05. Stellakis Perpiniadis - Ferte Preza Na Prezaro
06. Stellakis Perpiniadis - Hathika Trelathika
07. Mario Markopoulou (Salonikia) - Loula Mou Athinoula Mou
08. Mario Markopoulou (Salonikia) - Gia Mia Hira
09. Mario Markopoulou (Salonikia) - Ah Vre Thalassa Kakourga
10. Kostas Nouros - Stou Suggrou
11. Kostas Nouros - Ta Matia Tis Smurnias
12. Kostas Roukounas - Ergatis
13. Kostas Nouros - Katinaki Filise Me
14. Roza Eskenazu - I Hasiklou
15. Kostas Roukounas - E Re Ntounia Prodoti
16. Kakia Mendri - To Marianthaki
17. Kostas Roukounas - Ela Stin Kamara Mou
18. Rita Ampatzi - Ftoheia Mazi Me Tin Timi
19. Roza Eskenazu - Ston Leventi Mas Tzim Lonto
Compression Level: 5
CD-rips by alekow (EAC and Flac)
Covers Included (400dpi)
Enjoy, Seed and Share