Performer: David Bowie Album: The Singles Collection Label: EMI, EMI. Made in NL. Catalog 7243 8 28099 2 0, CDEM 1512 Style: Rock Year: 1993 Format: FLAC (image . ue) Bitrate: lossless Covers
Performer: David Bowie Album: The Singles Collection Label: EMI, EMI. ue) Bitrate: lossless Covers . Tracklist: - CD1 01. David Bowie - Space Oddity 02.
The Singles Collection è una raccolta del cantautore inglese David Bowie, pubblicata nel 1993 nel Regno Unito e, con alcune modifiche, come The Singles 1969-1993 negli Stati Uniti. La versione australiana contiene la stessa lista di brani della versione inglese, ma i due dischi sono stati pubblicati come album distinti, The Singles Collection 1, con una copertina identica a quella del Regno Unito e The Singles Collection 2, la cui copertina è simile a quella del Regno Unito ma ricolorata in verde.
The Singles Collection is a compilation album by David Bowie, released in 1993 in the UK and (with some changes) as The Singles 1969 to 1993 in the United States. The Australian release had the same track listing as the UK version, but the two discs were released as separate albums, The Singles Collection 1 (with a cover identical to the UK release) and The Singles Collection 2 (with the same cover but recoloured green). Despite the album name, some of the tracks were never released as singles by Bowie.
Oh! You Pretty Things. The Singles 1969 To 1993 (Featuring His Greatest Hits) (2xCD, Comp). 7243 8 28099 2 0, CDEM 1512. The Singles Collection (2xCD, Comp, RM, RP). Emi, emi.
The Singles: 1969-1993. Taking Changesbowie one step (and one CD) further, The Singles: 1969-1993 embraces many of David Bowie's quirkier sides in the course of collecting all of his biggest hits, whilst picking up such overlooked gems as "Drive-In Saturday" and "Loving the Alien
This page includes The Singles 1969 to 1993's : cover picture, songs, tracks list, members/musicians and line-up, different releases details, free MP3 download .
David Bowie - Dancing In The Street (with Mick Jagger). CD2/David Bowie - The Singles Collection CD. og -. 1. David Bowie - Absolute Beginners. David Bowie - Day-In Day-Out. ue -. 0.
Dancing In The Street (David Bowie and Mick Jagger) (3:14) 16. Absolute Beginners (5:36) 17. Day-In Day-Out (4:14) 18.
ch les-1969-to-1993- Other. David Bowie - The Singles 1969-1993 Disc . 3u82 KB. me David Bowie - The Singles 1969 To 1993. eu David Bowie - The Singles 1969 To 1993 audio.
There have been a multitude of David Bowie collections released after his breakthrough in the early '70s.
Artist...............: David Bowie
Album................: The Singles 1969-1993 (2cd)
Ripper...............: Exact Audio Copy (Secure mode) & Asus CD-S520
Codec................: Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
Version..............: reference libFLAC 1.2.1 20070917
Quality..............: Lossless, (avg. compression: 62 %)
Channels.............: Stereo / 44100 HZ / 16 Bit
Ripped by............: Leonenero on 17/11/2015
Posted by............: Leonenero on 17/11/2015
News Server..........: news.astraweb.com
News Group(s)........: TntVillage
Included.............: NFO, LOG, CUE, M3U
Covers...............: Front Back CD
Tracklisting CD 1
1. [03:34] David Bowie - Space Oddity
2. [02:56] David Bowie - Sorrow
3. [04:30] David Bowie - Drive In Saturday
4. [06:07] David Bowie - Diamond Dogs
5. [04:32] David Bowie - Rebel Rebel
6. [05:13] David Bowie - Young Americans
7. [04:18] David Bowie - Fame
8. [04:01] David Bowie - Golden Years
9. [03:46] David Bowie - Tvc 15
10. [02:58] David Bowie - Be My Wife
11. [03:05] David Bowie - Sound And Vision
12. [03:36] David Bowie - Changes
13. [03:34] David Bowie - Beauty And The Beast
14. [03:15] David Bowie - Oh You Pretty Things
15. [03:52] David Bowie - Life On Mars
16. [03:16] David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust
17. [04:16] David Bowie - Starman
18. [02:49] David Bowie - John I'm Only Dancing
19. [03:28] David Bowie - Suffragette City
20. [04:09] David Bowie - The Jean Genie
Playing Time.........: 01:17:17
Total Size...........: 485,79 MB
Tracklisting CD 2
1. [03:38] David Bowie - Heroes
2. [04:10] David Bowie - Let's Dance
3. [04:18] David Bowie - China Girl
4. [03:59] David Bowie - Modern Love
5. [03:12] David Bowie - Blue Jean
6. [04:42] David Bowie - Loving The Alien
7. [03:17] David Bowie - Dancing In The Street [With Mick Jagger]
8. [05:39] David Bowie - Absolute Beginners
9. [04:17] David Bowie - Day-In Day-Out
10. [04:07] David Bowie - Never Let Me Down
11. [03:55] David Bowie - Jump They Say
12. [03:20] David Bowie - Boys Keep Swinging
13. [03:24] David Bowie - DJ
14. [03:08] David Bowie - Look Back In Anger
15. [03:37] David Bowie - Ashes To Ashes
16. [03:26] David Bowie - Fashion
17. [05:12] David Bowie - Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps)
18. [04:05] David Bowie - Under Pressure [With Queen]
19. [06:46] David Bowie - Cat People (Putting Out Fire)
Playing Time.........: 01:18:13
Total Size...........: 518,44 MB
There have been a multitude of David Bowie collections released after his breakthrough in the early '70s. Arguably, however, not one does a better job than this of illustrating just how powerful that breakthrough was (and the follow-through as well), and how absolutely the odd-eyed boy from Brixton changed the face of British pop. Beginning in the summer of 1972, when "Starman" revived the fortunes of the former one-hit ("Space Oddity") wonder, Bowie released one of the most commanding sequences of 45s in British chart history, a run that not only included some of the finest records in his repertoire ("John, I'm Only Dancing," "The Jean Genie," "Drive-In Saturday," "Rebel Rebel," "Fame"), but also reached back into his pre-fame catalog for the occasional space-filler -- "Life on Mars?" was already two years old when it made the U.K. Top Three in 1973. All are here, with the sequence filled out with some genuinely significant B-sides, none more so than "Ziggy Stardust" and "Suffragette City," both of which would have made great A-sides in their own right. On through the '70s and '80s the collection goes, adopting a more populist approach for Bowie's latter-day career.